The Church of the Good Shepherd was started as a mission of St. Paul’s Church in Dedham. In May of 1877 the church became a self supporting parish and was admitted to the Diocese of Massachusetts.
The Church of the Good Shepherd was built in 1876 and still maintains some of its original architecture, which includes a bell tower. The sanctuary features a high ceiling lined with beautiful stained glass windows depicting the life of Jesus and the parish history. These include the Good Shepherd window located behind the alter and an original Tiffany window. There is a beautiful, intimate chapel. All of these inspire us with their beauty and scope.